Contribute to the "Waseca Republican BPOU"

Please consider donating to the Waseca County Republicans. For the price of a stamp or two you can get a full refund of the contribution, up to $50 per person or $100 per married couple.

Mail the check to:
Waseca County Republicans
P.O. Box 131
Waseca, MN 56093

We will send you the refund request form back in a couple days. Then it gets sent to the Minnesota Department of Revenue and they will send you an amount equal to your contribution, up to the limits mentioned above. You can contribute more, but the state will only refund up to the limits mentioned above and on the state website:

Thank you in advance.

Richard Stagman

Gordon Christensen
Fundraising Chair

We are grateful for your generosity and support!